Monday, January 12, 2009

Wow!

Our first intimate sexual adventure was amazing!

I wonder if his tongue got tired. If so, he never complained.

Complaining would be unacceptable from a pussy slave anyway.

His penis was a whole other story. It was so big that I avoided it - other than some squeezing and feeling it against my body. I seriously don't know when I'd be ready for that!

michael seemed fine with that. The whole point (from his point of view) was all about me anyway and not his gratification. Actually his satisfaction is almost entirely about me cumming.
He wanted to satisfy me all night until morning.

This D/s thing is really very flattering from an ego point of view. His life revolves around me and what I want inside and outside the bedroom.

Even though we're currently a hundred miles apart (I decided to go on a road trip), he is waiting patiently for my return. He suggested a chastity device for me to put on him and I was to keep the only key. For him to get an erection when I'm not there would cause him a lot of pain.

That is a big commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment