Saturday, January 10, 2009

Animals


The afternoon of my first day with my slave was very animalistic.

We were feeling each other's energy and intentions. I was caught up in how much was being sensed and perceived about one another. I could feel it.

Watching each other. Paying attention to our intuitions. It was a remarkable dynamic that seemed more animal in nature than human.

We went for a long walk in the woods, across creeks and down to the beach by the river.

michael is a paradox as am I. His contradictions are far more profound than mine are.

He is big and masculine and to look at him I would never think he needs to be diminished. He hunts and kills things and builds things and fixes mechanical things. He is quiet and intense and studied biology in University.

He can stay on his knees for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment