Friday, January 9, 2009

First Morning at Dom School


My first day was surprisingly relaxing and I felt totally comfortable when I woke up at michael's house. We sat by the fireplace and talked for hours the night before.

Oh, btw... the slave tends not to capitalize their name. michael calls me Goddess - with a capital G - and I have a bit of difficulty with that title. Perhaps I should look up the exact dictionary definition and see if I can somehow get comfortable with some part of that title applying to some part of who I am. Until then I resist.

We were getting to know each other in person after many tantalizing emails. We had excellent chemistry and we felt immediately comfortable with one another. Our physical attraction was stellar at least. However we never had physical contact other than a few deep, sweet kisses and light touching of each others hands.

I had told michael previous to my arrival that I didn't like to talk very much for the first half hour or so upon waking.

So when I made my way into the living room from a spare bedroom he had my coffee waiting. Nice! He came and kneeled by my chair and sat quietly but ready to attend to whatever I needed.

I was soaking in this energy of his apprehension. He was wondering if he was being successful in pleasing me. I didn't say one way or the other because silence can hold sexy tension in a situation like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment